A native Arkansan, Dr. Trent Pierce is a board certified Family Physician with over 39 years of experience serving the greater West Memphis community with attentive, compassionate care that has touched the lives of thousands of patients.
Dr. Pierce plays an active part in the community, sings tenor in the First Methodist Church choir, and many days at lunch can be caught at Sonic!
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Medical School, 1976-1980
- Medical University of South Carolina Residency, 1980-1983
- Board certified by the American Academy of Family Physicians, 1983-present
- A Diplomat of the American Board of Family Practice, 1983-present
- Licensed in the states of Arkansas and Tennessee
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine Admission Committee, 2012-2016
- Member of the Arkansas State Medical Board, 1997-2012
- Chairman of the Arkansas State Medical Board, 2006-2012